Friday, August 7, 2009

New girl of the summer...well..not really.

























All this week i'm going to be working on my
stories, yes I am a writer.
I write about all kind of things.. I wrote so
many stories but I don't have them anymore because my old computer broke down and
deleted everything!! so now I have to be restart.



I hate it somtimes.
I'm working on a new story now, i think u guys will enjoy it
I don't want to spoil it so i'm not gana say anything else. ;P

For now, i'm
jus workin on gettin my info & stuff organized for this blog, so it may take
some time.








Also I wanted to add in: For all you
people who don't know,
Ikemegu aka Ikeda Megumi is THE BEST SCAWAII
MODEL!!

I've been following her blog like, forever
now. Ikemegu is my Idol and i love her<3

plz
comment!!!!! thank you. <333





No comments:

Post a Comment